[Rock-dev] [rock] #59: Typelib::ContainerType.<<(value) does not support argument strings longer than 1

rock noreply at opendfki.de
Mon Oct 17 16:04:33 CEST 2011

#59: Typelib::ContainerType.<<(value) does not support argument strings longer
than 1
    Type:  defect        |     Status:  new
 Hi,

 I want to append a Ruby String to a #<Typelib::ContainerType: /std/string>
 using the <<(value) method. Intuitively I expect this method to
 concatenate both strings but in reality only the first character of the
 Ruby String is being appended. Is this a misunderstanding from my side or
 rather a template bug?

 For my application, I wrote a workaround by appending each character one
 by one.

 Best,

 Allan

--