[Rock-dev] Weekly report

Anita ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 16:54:46 CEST 2011

Hi!

I have uploaded a new version of the scripts/patches:

http://ebano.datsi.fi.upm.es/~anita/rock/scripts_03.tar.bz2

(I attached a copy because it seems that the server is not working today)

In this new version I have fixed the typekit problems in Typelib and
CORBA: lang plugins were loaded dinamically. This is not an option in
RTEMS so I modified Typelib to avoid the use of dlopen or dlsym when
compiling with RTEMS and instead, statically load these plugins.

These plugins need access to the filesystem (which is a problem in
RTEMS, specially in SPARC, where no ATA driver is available), so I
made a Ruby script that generates at compilation time the .tlb files
and other resources using IMFS (IMFS stands for In Memory File System
and uses the standard C library heap for storage). This Ruby script is
automatically integrated and executed in the CMake compilation.

I'm still working in the cross compilation of OCL which is giving me
some problems.

Cheers,
Ana