[Rock-dev] State of CompressedImage in base/types

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Tue Sep 6 11:25:21 CEST 2011

 From my side it's clear now, i'm not sure if the other maintainers
agree, i needed to introduce an generic "compressed" type.
Otherwise i couldn't use the camera_interface class without a lot of
rewriting.

But until now, i think we skip the compressed image type until the next
release to use the time for further discussion...

Matthias

P.s.
the orogen types / read only pointers for compressed images was never
checket (used by me, but i already added it if someone want's to use it)

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn
  Unterwasserrobotik

  Hauptanschrift Standort Bremen: