[Rock-dev] <offlist> ESA SOCIS RTT/Rock RTEMS

Anita ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 20:27:49 CEST 2011

Dear Joel,

Thank you for your mail, I really appreciate your interest. My work in
the ESA Summer of code consists in making Rock/RTT works on top of
RTEMS. The final goal would be to run Rock on several targets: x86
(using QEMU) and ERC32/LEON2/LEON3 (using TSIM and a Xilinx FPGA).

So far I've focused my work in the x86 target, trying to compile all
the Rock dependencies (RTT, Boost, omniORB, Eigen, etc...) with the
x86 cross-compiler and making them work with Newlib+RTEMS.

For more details about Rock kit, you can contact Sylvain Joyeux (in
copy in this email), my advisor in the ESA Summer of Code.

Thank you and kind regards,

Ana