[Rock-dev] Weekly report

Anita ana.vazquez.alonso at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:04:12 CEST 2011

Hi all!

First of all, this week I have been really really busy with my exams
at the University so I could not dedicate as much time as I would like
to Rock :( Good news is that my exams period is over, so I'm back now
in full-time to the ESA Summer of code.

Anyway, I managed to make some progress this week:

Finally I have compiled oroGen package using the RTEMS target. I had
some problems with typelib/typelib_ruby and orogen/rtt-typelib, but
they're now fixed.

So starting from a .orogen file, I'm now able to generate all the
static libraries and binaries for RTEMS using the proper compilation
flags. All the libraries needed in the target are also already adapted
to RTEMS/Newlib (integrated in autoproj)

I'm doing some tests with the "message_driver" and "message_producer"
examples. I'm facing some undefined symbols errors in the final
linkage of the binaries with all the static libraries previously
produced.

I hope to have a fully bootable version soon, but  I wanted to send a
weekly report with the current status.

Cheers,
Ana