[Rock-dev] Bundle dependencies

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Thu Apr 19 11:54:36 CEST 2012

On 04/19/2012 11:45 AM, Thomas Roehr wrote:
> Hey Sylvain,
>
> currently it seems dependencies of bundles should be only bundles - at
> least rock-create-bundle only allows for providing other bundles as
> dependency.
> I wonder about the reasoning, since adding general package
> dependencies, e.g. to deployment packages etc. would make sense as well?
Ah... bad wording I guess.

One can add normal dependencies in the manifest.xml of the bundle. They
will be handled as any dependencies.

Then, there are also "bundle dependencies", which are the set of bundles
that should be "enabled" when using the bundle infrastructure (i.e. load
models, find data, find config files, ...).