[Rock-dev] port_proxy and orocos.txt files

chris christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Thu Apr 19 12:11:21 CEST 2012

Hio,

i'm currently performing many tests on log data using orocos.rb and my
script executions are generating
a large set of txt-files for port_proxy and the orocos tasks in the
current working directory. Most of the time
i'm always polluting my current working directory with these files and
it has a little feeling of an bad smell.

Is it possible via the scripting interface to define a seperate
directory, where these files are generated?
Or exists there an option to enable/disable this feature?

Chris