[Rock-dev] Missing opencv header on Ubuntu 12.04

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Mon Aug 27 15:34:35 CEST 2012

Hi,
this header is provided by the
libcv-dev
package. This is a backward compatibility
package.
As a general hint, the website :
http://packages.ubuntu.com/
provides a way to search all packages in
ubuntu.

To fix this issue, either update the code
that still uses this header, or add
libcv-dev
to the rock.osdeps.
Having the os packages and external/opencv
installed at the same time is not recommended,
as it produces linker errors under debian.
Greetings
     Janosch

--
  Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski