[Rock-dev] cmake_package: do not use layout from manifest for build and install

Armin Burchardt armin.burchardt at dfki.de
Thu Feb 2 18:12:29 CET 2012

Hi,

in autoproj/libs.autobuild I added a "cmake_package 'bar'", putting it
in subdir foo via the autoproj/manifest file. Now, files are installed
into install/foo/ for this package. Is there a nice way to make cmake
install into "install"?

In short: how can I configure Autoproj to call "cmake
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/aburchardt/istruct/install" instead of
"cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/aburchardt/istruct/install/foo"?
(Thus, using the layout in the manifest file only for source files)

Thanks,
Armin