[Rock-dev] [Ric-mars] external/opencv for Ubuntu 10.04

Lorenz Quack lorenz.quack at dfki.de
Thu Jun 7 14:01:10 CEST 2012

Hi Armin,

I think under Linux the recommended way is to simply use the os-package.
But I haven't tried it in a long time.

Under windows we use
cmake_debug "-DBUILD_NEW_PYTHON_SUPPORT=OFF -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE
-DWITH_CUDA=OFF";
to build opencv.
You could try something along those lines.

Cheers,
Lorenz

--
 Lorenz Quack