[Rock-dev] plotting in rock

Chris Mueller christoph.mueller at dfki.de
Thu Mar 1 20:59:49 CET 2012

Is there also an interface for vizkit, which we could use in ruby
scripts for automatic starting the
plots on a port?

I have currently two types of applications where i would like to use it:
- directly plotting a given data (e.g. altitude from pressure sensor)
- extracting data from a port and feeding the plot widget (e.g. getting
a laserscan and feed the plot widgets
always with scan from angle x)

That would be great.

And what is currently the future for the current plotting widget located
in the rock_widget_collection, which i
guess is using qwt?

Chris