[Rock-dev] Use of 3D plugin with 3D widget

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Fri Nov 16 15:41:18 CET 2012

Dear,

I followed the tutorial about 3D Data Visualization. I have a question
regarding the use of plugin with 3D widget. it is said that we can
register several plugins on the same widget. However, when the plugin is
created, I don't see any reference to the widget.

My problem is that I created a gui through Qt Designer where I putted a
3D widget and a 2Dplot. For the last, I don't have any problem to access
it and update the plot with incoming data. However for the 3D widget,
when I create the plugin in ruby, it creates a new window with another
3D widget. How can I specify that the 3D plugin has to be associated
with the 3D widget of my gui ?

For the 2Dplot widget and the 3D widget, is it possible to modify the
update rate of the rendering ? What is the limitation ?

Thank you

--
Pierre Letier