[Rock-dev] Deploying an Orogen component from the OCL Deployer

Charles Lesire-Cabaniols charles.lesire at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 14:53:22 CET 2012

Now, after rebuild everything, I still have the port_proxy related error,
but the message_producer libraries loads correctly.

$ deployer-gnulinux 0.204 [ ERROR  ][DeploymentComponent::configure] Could
not load library
'/home/lesire/work/rock/install/lib/orocos/libport_proxy-tasks-gnulinux.so':
0.204 [ ERROR  ][DeploymentComponent::configure]
/home/lesire/work/rock/install/lib/orocos/libport_proxy-tasks-gnulinux.so:
undefined symbol: _ZN11omni_thread6init_tD1Ev
0.387 [ ERROR  ][TypekitRepository::Import] A protocol with id 2 was
already added for type /message_driver/Message
   Switched to : Deployer

The message_driver / message_procuder types are correctly loaded and
understood by the Deployer.

However, all the basic RTT types are unknown:

Deployer [S]> 3
 = (unknown_t)

Deployer [S]> true
 = (unknown_t)