[Rock-dev] [Autoproj] Defining a custom package type for boost

Charles Lesire-Cabaniols charles.lesire at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 17:48:02 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I would like autoproj to manage a local install of a specific boost version
one of my packages are depending on.
As boost, uses a specific bootstraph.sh / b2 install process, I would like
to define a specific configure/build process for my boost package.

I tried redefining functions of an import_package, but it does not have
configure/build methods (only prepare seems relevant).
I then tried to inherit from Configurable and define a BoostPackage as done
in CMake for instance, but without succes.

Could I have some tips on how to do it right?

Thanks,

Charles.