[Rock-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: IMUSensor - temperature and inclinometers values

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Wed Sep 26 15:33:31 CEST 2012

Hmh,

i think we should add base::Temperature analog to base::angle WITHOUT an
timestamp, becasue the temperature can then be added to any class
without duplicate the time field.

Add instead an TemperatureReading dataitem which includes base::Time and
the base::Temperature (and still from my point of view an std::string
origin)

Greetings,
Matthias

  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn