[Rock-dev] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: IMUSensor - temperature and inclinometers values

Leif Christensen leif.christensen at dfki.de
Wed Sep 26 17:22:51 CEST 2012

Why do we always have type discussions? And what is basic about
temperature readings? Why stuff like that has to be defined at all. Why
not generate types on the fly from primitives (that was my understanding
of base/types anyhow).

http://www.ros.org/wiki/msg

Or are we talking about more complex, but common types for sensor
readings, navigational messages, etc.? If so, there should be some sort
of structure in the the whole type-thing like here:

http://www.ros.org/wiki/common_msgs

Regards,
Leif

 Leif Christensen