[Rock-dev] mars_core removing of Depreciated Tasks: MarsServo and MarsJoint

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Mon Dec 9 11:04:04 CET 2013

On 12/09/2013 10:39 AM, Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:
> Not part of the joint standard, so should be removed too
There is no reason to remove it right away (backward compatibility).
Yes, we should drive people to the new dynamixel driver, but I don't see
why we should force it.

On the MARS side, the real question IMO is: how costly is it to maintain
these deprecated drivers ?

--
Sylvain Joyeux (Dr.Ing.)
Senior Researcher