[Rock-dev] Error in System management tutorial: moving to bundles

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Wed Dec 11 20:11:48 CET 2013

Hello,

bundles/rock directory does not exist in my installation (neither in the
new or the old installation). The folder bundle was not created at
bootstrap and the folder bundle/rock was not created after the
rock-create-bundle tutorial command.

Any reasons why it has not been automatically installed??

ROCK_BUNDLE_PATH is set correctly.

regards,

Martin Azkarate
ESA - European Space Agency
Spanish Trainee, TEC-MMA - Automation and Robotics Section
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299
NL-2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564