[Rock-dev] make moving speed configurable in orogen-servo_dynamixel / dynamixel

Dennis Mronga dennis.mronga at dfki.de
Wed Dec 11 11:37:12 CET 2013

Hi,

I would like to have the possibility to set the moving speed of a servo at
configuration time. Right now it is set to 1023 by default and has to be changed
via the command input port, which does not fit our needs. Same goes for the
torque limit.

If there are no objections, I would like to add two new members "moving_speed"
and "torque_limit"  to  ServoConfiguration and make the respective changes in
the orogen component

Best,
Dennis