[Rock-dev] updateHook hanging (blocked?) when started via syskit

Elmar Berghöfer elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de
Tue Dec 17 11:14:08 CET 2013

Hi,

Am 17.12.2013 11:08, schrieb Matthias Goldhoorn:
> On 17.12.2013 11:07, Elmar Berghöfer wrote:
>> No it just was a replacement of the on-board robot PC by the laptop
>> to make clear that it has nothing to do with performance of the
>> on-board pc.
> Who does the serial interface to the robot in this case. I assume
>
> - Laptop -> camera started
> - Onboard-PC Serial interface for seekuhr
no - Laptop -> connected to Robot controller (via usb-serial converter).

Onboard PC not used in this scenario.

Test should just figure out if the "quite" low performance of the
on-board pc (even if theoretically should already be enough) is an issue
or not.
The Lapptop System has much more performance than the on-board pc.

Regards
Elmar

--
Dipl.-Inform. Elmar Berghöfer
  Junior Researcher

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   elmar.berghoefer at dfki.de