[Rock-dev] Roby Remote Interface -- Get running 'behaviours'

Allan E. Conquest allan.conquest at dfki.de
Mon Jun 10 08:33:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

we need a list of all currently running behaviours. For now, these
behaviours are represented as Roby Jobs, as I understand it (at least
something like the old 'planning methods'. I am a little behind the
current Syskit developments, sry).

I am able to access the robot's available Actions from my laptop:

remote_interface.actions.each do |action|
    puts "[#{action.name}] #{action.returned_type} (#{action.doc})"
end

Is there already a way to get the currently running ones, as well? Can
you start/stop them using that interface? The new RemoteInterface draft
does not seem to be complete. Is there maybe also a conventional way to
do said things?

I would be grateful for some hints.

Regards,

Allan