[Rock-dev] Avi export for log files

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Mon Jun 24 13:26:01 CEST 2013

To add one other library i trow this software into the pool:

http://spacegit.dfki.uni-bremen.de/dfki-image-processing/video_writer

This is not used too for a longer time but worked in the past.
I only adapted this once, not sure if this still work,

I think there is a lot of intreest in an generiv video-exporter but a
usal there are no real rescources availible for such  an "helper tool".

Feel free to inplement/extend something in coop with us developers.

Greetings,
Matthias