[Rock-dev] Avi export for log files

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Mon Jun 24 13:34:11 CEST 2013

Just had a quick look on the orogen-video_streamer.

I think an mix between this component and the video_writer will be the
best solution.
If you want to do something in this area please combine (and test) botth
librarys.
It would be very helpful then to have an "rock-movie-creator" command
which does the logfile conversion.

An extension have to be done on every component.

Matthias