[Rock-dev] rock-create-orogen usage

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Tue Mar 19 12:15:42 CET 2013

So far, rock-create-orogen was not running orogen. The reason being that
we wanted to allow the user to change the project and/or the task name.
However, it makes the creation of oroGen projects less straightforward
than they could be.

Since the default "Task" name for the task context *is* the convention
and covers 99% of all the cases, I would like to change that: i.e. have
rock-create-orogen actually run orogen.

An added benefit would be that we could create the proper git. Usually,
people do not add all the files that should be in the git (because it is
hard to know which should be) and then we get a git problem when we do
add the files later on.

Anyone against ?

--
Sylvain Joyeux (Dr.Ing.)