[Rock-dev] rock-create-orogen usage

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Tue Mar 19 13:06:53 CET 2013

I don't think this a good idea.
If one adds operations or anything that changes the
template afterwards the templates need to be copied
by hand. This actually de-streamlines the process.
Also it is annoying in the case that one need a different
task name as one needs to delete the files in this case.

For the git problem, create a correct .gitignore that
ignores all files that should not end up in the git.
Greetings
     Janosch

--
  Dipl. Inf. Janosch Machowinski