[Rock-dev] [Rock-ROS Bridge] Access to port

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Wed May 8 10:14:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

After configuring the Rock-ROS Bridge, in rock-display, I can see the
Orocos::Ros::NameService. I can see the ROS node (here talker, see
attachment of the node definition, done with rospy). However, I can not
see anything in Output ports (my node is publishing a Float64). Also, I
can not find the topic through ruby scripts.

I have alos tried the turtlesim node, without success (input/output
ports are empty in rock-display)

I don't know it it is due to a bad configuration of my ROS node or a
problem in rock configuration.

Thank you,

Pierre

--
Pierre Letier
Robotics Engineer

25 Years in Space!
1987 - 2012

Space Applications Services NV/SA
Leuvensesteenweg 325, 1932 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2-416.05.04
Fax: +32 (0)2-721.54.44
www.spaceapplications.com