[Rock-dev] [Ric-mars] Fwd: Re: Robot visualization in Vizkit3D

Alexander Duda Alexander.Duda at dfki.de
Wed May 8 11:16:54 CEST 2013

On 05/08/2013 10:24 AM, Malte Wirkus wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses.
>
> Back to my initial question: If you are interested in what I provided.
> What I read from the responses, the majority says 'no', because there
> are better file formats available or other libraries that might be used
> for rendering.
I would not put it that way. There might be better file formats out
there but if you are using already another one than this is just fine. I
would really appreciate it if you go the extra mile and would make your
work available as Plug-In. If you need any help please post to the
mailing list.

Alex

PS: if you still on a stage where you can choose between different third
party libraries when we can have a discussion which one might be the
best in the context of rock.