[Rock-dev] transformer status in orogen

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Tue May 28 15:26:45 CEST 2013

Hi,

currently the transformer orogen-plugin will generate status outputs in
a configurable time interval. This is useful for e.g. to see the buffer
status of the individual streams. Currently the output is generated
after all elements in the streamaligner have been processed. This makes
it difficult to asses if a component is processing data slower than it
receives the data. I've made a small change to the generated code, which
would output the status while processing the data from the transformer.
I don't think this should have much performance impact. Let me know if
you have any objections, otherwise I will push the change.

Jakob