[Rock-dev] New installation of Master Branch

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Wed May 29 14:50:16 CEST 2013

Dear Rock developers,

I just reinstalled the Master Branch of Rock and I have two issues :

- the amake command is not anymore recognized in the terminal (athough I
source the env.sh file). If I source the env.sh file from a previous
Master branch version, it finds it (the one of the previous version)
- When I run the "rock-display" command, I have an error saying :
"Cannot require 'typelib'. Again the env.sh file is loaded

What can I do for these issues ?

Thank you

Pierre

--
Pierre Letier
Robotics Engineer

25 Years in Space!
1987 - 2012

Space Applications Services NV/SA
Leuvensesteenweg 325, 1932 Zaventem, Belgium
Phone: +32 (0)2-416.05.04
Fax: +32 (0)2-721.54.44
www.spaceapplications.com