[Rock-dev] The visualization of the traversability map

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Nov 1 15:57:34 CET 2013

On October 29, 2013 at 11:12 AM Raul Dominguez <Raul.Dominguez at dfki.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found that the problem was introduced in the commit
> 1b00b32fa5ca82efddce54 "added generic gridvisualization" by Jakob.

This was caused by the order of the plugins, since the GridViz that I introduded
can also handle Traversability maps. I fixed the ordering now. You noticed that
there is still a problem with showing the traversability maps. It seems that in
the log that you showed me, there is also a Grid<float> in the environment. When
disabling the GridVisualization in the vizkit gui, the Traversability map shows
up. I think this grid is a leftover from the TraversabilityMap generation
module.

cheers,

Jakob