[Rock-dev] Use of rock on Real-time platforms

Pierre Letier pierre.letier at spaceapplications.com
Thu Nov 7 14:45:55 CET 2013

Hello,

I have two questions regarding the use of Rock on real-time platforms
(as explained on
http://rock.opendfki.de/wiki/WikiStart/Toolchain/RTPlatforms):

1. "the task has to be compiled for the RT OS that you chose": is there
any think to do special compared to the standard way to compile a Rock
task as explained in the standard documentation (with the assumption we
are compiling in the RT OS)?
2. Is there any way we can check the real time performances of a Task
(as the proposed ./cyclictest when installing RT patches) ?

Thank you

Best Regards,

Pierre