[Rock-dev] In- and output ports for Syskit::Composition

Christian Rauch Christian.Rauch at dfki.de
Wed Oct 9 18:20:23 CEST 2013

Am 09.10.2013 13:51, schrieb Sylvain Joyeux:
> On 10/08/2013 06:27 PM, Christian Rauch wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> how can I create new input- and ouputports within a Syskit::Composition
>> (or Roby::Task) without having a child?
>> The Composition in question should provide those ports through services
>> to tasks that are not started yet. The readers and writers are accessed
>> inside.
> No you can't, but I don't really think that it is what you actually need
> (I don't understand your use-case). Could you be more specific ?

I need a Composition or Task that provides both
Motion2DControlledSystemSrv and Motion2DControllerSrv. The task should
provide a default Motion2D value through Motion2DControllerSrv when it
gets started and if there is no data on the input
(Motion2DControlledSystemSrv). If there is data on the input, it should
be forwarded.

Regards,
Christian

--