[Rock-dev] JointsTrajectory

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Mon Sep 9 09:14:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

Malte added a type for trajectory of joints and rigid body states to a
trajectory branch in base/types (thanks Malte).
I think the trajectory of RigidBodyStates may need a bit more discussion. I did
some additions to the JointsSampledTrajectory type, and also renamed it to
JointsTrajectory. My changes are in trajectory2 branch. This is more similar to
what Malte originally proposed. My suggestion of using a vector of JointSamples
has the problem that the samples can be irregular on all joints. I think this
makes things more complicated. Also, I noticed most trajectories won't actually
have timing associated.

Let me know what you think of the type. I would like to add it to the master
branch today. I also started on a component for trajectory_generation based on
reflexxes. The library is already integrated into rock.

cheers,

Jakob