[Rock-dev] Forward failed builds of our buildserver to rock-dev again?

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Apr 3 08:06:35 CEST 2014

I had with Sylvian a discussion, the result was:

a) do NOT forward mails from build server to rock-dev
b) create a rock-build mailing list where everyone can sign in who would
take care about the build process

1) only forward failing packages to the package maintainers (based on
the manifest)
2) if email got bounced forward bounced mail rock rock-build
3) on merge-window automatically inform all package maintainer about her
package status

I think this is a good idea in general, unless we found someone who can
implement this i would take over the role of a "human observer" for the
build-process.

If no one disagrees i disable the build-message-forwarding again.

Best,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn