[Rock-dev] Forward failed builds of our buildserver to rock-dev again?

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Thu Apr 3 10:36:30 CEST 2014

Hi,

Well "someone" has to implement that.

The current behavior is a jenkens build in, but i agree, one for every
build is way too much.

I'd propose to set the server to option 2 below:

 > 2. Send a mail only on the first failed build

and see how that behaves before we disable the mails.

Best, Steffen

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de