[Rock-dev] Adding one orogen-task multiple times to a composition

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 15:12:44 CEST 2014

The problem is that you don't have any connections. There is no way in
syskit, right now, to run the exact same node twice if they have the exact
same input (for syskit: same input + same configuration = same output => no
need to run twice).

In other words, if you add the connections that your network actually
needs, you should get what you expect.

Sylvain