[Rock-dev] Adding one orogen-task multiple times to a composition

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Apr 10 08:32:16 CEST 2014

Okay,
some of them have the same configuration but different id's.
We could instanciate several but the same subgraphs, that in the end
fullfill different tasks.
e.G. a multiplier node can have multiple occurances in our network.

STDOUT.puts "Adding with conf: #{graph} and index #{cnt} as #{id}"
add
BehaviourGraph::CppTask.with_conf(graph).prefer_deployed_tasks("graph#{cnt}"),
:as => id

Adding with conf: activity.yml and index 1
Adding with conf: limb_coordinator.yml and index 2
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 3
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 4
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 5
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 6
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 7
Adding with conf: limb_cpg.yml and index 8

BehaviourGraph::CppTask:0x7850910{conf => [limb_cpg.yml]}[]: multiple
possible deployments, choose one with
#prefer_deployed_tasks(deployed_task_name)  current hints: graph3,
graph4, graph6, graph7, graph8, graph5  current hints: graph3, graph4,
graph6, graph7, graph8, graph5  current hints: graph3, graph4, graph6,
graph7, graph8, graph5  current hints: graph3, graph4, graph6, graph7,
graph8, graph5  current hints: graph3, graph4, graph6, graph7, graph8,
graph5  current hints: graph3, graph4, graph6, graph7, graph8, graph5

But i indeed want this node multiple times running, not only one time....

Best,
Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn