[Rock-dev] Typleib and Builtins...

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Tue Aug 5 23:09:21 CEST 2014

Am 05.08.2014 21:12, schrieb Janosch Machowinski:
> Hm, in the clang importer I just register the builtins as
> their corresponding numerics, as I get information about
> signess, and bitwidth. I saw, that GCCXML did not give any information
> about the sign though.
> I like this solution, as I need no apriori information for building
> a registry.
I just remembered another advantage of this approach, Martin told me
about today. Atm it is possible to give the clang-tlb-tool a target
architecture
as parameter and cross generate tlb files for e.g. ARM. This might be an
interresting use case for us. (For Martin it is THE use case).
Greetings
     Janosch