[Rock-dev] It is RELEASE Time

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 21:24:10 CEST 2014

Well ... Then we could at least make parallel releases, one "new
style" for the not-so-faint-of-heart-who-need-it-right-now (i.e.
spacebot, sauce) and one "old style" for those that don't want to have
to resolve the issues that will arise. I.e., let's not push a new
release strategy on all new users just because DFKI has two upcoming
competitions.

Changing how the installation & update process behaves is not a small
thing. I would prefer giving the option to keep to the old system as
long as the new one is not "tested".

Sylvain