[Rock-dev] It is RELEASE Time

Christian Clausen cclausen at informatik.uni-bremen.de
Fri Aug 8 21:53:44 CEST 2014

Hi,

AVALON has pinned every Rock-component some time ago and will not
update "everything" even if there is any kind of release before SAUC-E.
We currently have a working system and do only updates on components
we need to update.

So you can't use us as a pro or con for release-strategies :-) But
thanks for considering.

Christian