[Rock-dev] Issue using own type with Gui Interface

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:33:35 CET 2014

.... The issue is that typelib converts type names to the Ruby
conventions, meaning you need Falcon (with an uppercase F) and not
falcon (with a lowercase one). A bad choice on our side, which should
be fixed at some point.

This code probably never worked, actually (at least, I don't see why
how could have)

Sylvain