[Rock-dev] auv_control.orogen cannot find /base/JointState/MODE in registry

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Thu Feb 20 13:48:03 CET 2014

Hello Vincent,
I'm not sure, the auv_control on branch final_cleanup is really brand new.
It's so far only tested in simulation. Still doing some extensions/Fixes.

The stable version of the auv_control is completely deprecated.
The current right_version is final_cleanup.

I just tried the setup stable/final_cleanup this does not work.
you need base/orogen/types da46dbc74339715ca4e965a52bedf17bca816977 or
later.
If you would really like to play around with the auv_control you need a
master version of rock.
(not sure if a override for master for base/orogen/types currently work)

Matthias

P.S. the final_cleanup branch will go to master if the package is tested
from our side.

  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn
  Space and Underwater Robotic

  Tel.:    +49 421 178 45-4193