[Rock-dev] auv_control.orogen cannot find /base/JointState/MODE in registry

Vincent vittori vittori.vincent at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 15:21:37 CET 2014

Hi all,

@Alexander : the rebuild was not successful , still same problem

@Mathias : I fully understand that the final_cleanup is brand new, but we
worked with sylvain on reorganizing the auv_control as it is on the
final_cleanup.
Therefore I would like to test it and use it on our simulator to tune the
controller for the HROV.
Thanks for the answer I tried to checkouted only the base/orogen/types but
I had the following error message :  cannot find typekit or file
base/JointsTrajectory.hpp.

I will try to go on a full master version of rock.

Vincent

--
Vincent Vittori
Robotic engineer MARUM
University of Bremen
4 Leobener Straße, 28359 Bremen RAUM 1520

<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=&hl=en>*DE Mobile :* +49 152 242 37 465
*DE Office  :* +49 421 218 65 641
*FR Mobile :* +33 612 12 35 39
*Email:* vittori.vincent at gmail.com