[Rock-dev] Regarding dynamic properties

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Mon Jan 13 13:57:49 CET 2014

On 13.01.2014 13:52, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On Monday, January 13, 2014 01:30:15 PM Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:

>>> Looks much better for me.
>>>
>>> Minor comments:
>>>    - I thought we would keep the setBlaBLa for the operation name, only the
>>>
>>>      "internal method" would be called __orogen_setBlaBla.
>> Why we still need the "old" operation?, i removed them to have not twice
>> methods for the same.
>> The method setBlaBla is kept and called from the __orogen_ bla
> My idea was:
>    operation name: setBlaBla
>    internal method name: __orogen_setBlaBla
>    user method name: setBlaBla

Then i need to change the orogen implementation a bit more, because as i
see in the current design, the operation name equals the methodname.
Sinc'e i need the internal function different than the user one this was
the most nice solution.

So should i _really_ change orogen to provide another methodname than
the operationname. From my point of view makes this again more magic in
background?!

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn