[Rock-dev] Release 2014-01

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Tue Jan 21 10:32:22 CET 2014

On Monday, January 20, 2014 02:31:33 PM Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> As planned next week, I've updated stable from next. The release
> announcement is here:
>    http://blog.rock-robotics.org/post/73942630125/stable-update-2014-01
>
> Next is therefore open for updates, and I'm taking care of the toolchain

Process to update next:

1. you must be one of the main developers of that package
2. push the changes from master that you want to next

3. If the package was only on master so far, you also need to update the
relevant package set (usually the rock package set, changes to rock.base and
rock.toolchain should only be done by people maintaining the core rock
system).

More specifically, you need to move its declaration (in either libs.autobuild
or orogen.autobuild) into the in_flavor 'master', 'next' do ... end block.
--
 Dr. Ing. Sylvain Joyeux
 Space and Security Robotics

 Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

 Phone:     +49 421 178 45-4136
 Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
 Fax:           +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
 E-Mail:     sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de