[Rock-dev] MulitlevelLaserScan base type integration

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Mon Jan 27 10:02:03 CET 2014

Hi Sascha,

difficult. All 3 are good options.

To me option 1 sounds ok, because it would be the most simple solution for
now. Not sure about the name. How about SweepedLaserScan, or just
MultiLaserScan, or LaserScanArray?

I prefer option 3 from a code point of view, though. I would try to have all
distance image types to be some form of image.

So my vote would go for option 1 with a transition to option 3 later.

Cheers,

Jakob