[Rock-dev] Force/Torque data

Steffen Planthaber Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de
Tue Jul 1 16:03:50 CEST 2014

Hi,

This discussion was held some time ago.

I'm currently working on providing 6DOF FT values from the simulation in
rock and would like to use the wrench type for this.

As there were no points agains it left, can we finally push it to
master, or is more discussion needed here?

Best,

Steffen

--
  Steffen Planthaber
  Weltraumrobotik

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   Steffen.Planthaber at dfki.de