[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] Unable to start component by ruby

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Wed Jul 2 09:10:20 CEST 2014

Ok, got the problem -- solved --

It's related to this:
http://www.kieltech.de/uweswiki/Xenomai -> Testing Xenomai
you have to build the xenomai packages with " --enable-dlopen-skins"
If you have done (and reinstalled) this, you have to add yourself to the
xenomai group if you have followed this xenomai instructions
http://www.stanley.gatech.edu/skelly/uncategorized/installing-xenomai-on-ubuntu-12-04/.

Afterward for me everything seems to work fine,
Best,
Matthias

P.S. error to search for:

rb(main):001:0> require 'rorocos_ext'
LoadError: libnative.so.3: shared object cannot be dlopen()ed -

  E-Mail:  matthias.goldhoorn at informatik.uni-bremen.de