[Rock-dev] [Rock-users] Unable to start component by ruby

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 09:46:07 CEST 2014

In the long run, I think that we should never build orocos.rb with xenomai
enabled, it makes no sense. Which means that we should always build a
gnulinux RTT *and* a xenomai RTT when under xenomai. Unfortunately, I don't
know if anybody would have the time to implement / test this.

It would even make sense to allow selecting which components should be
built with Xenomai and which should not, but that would be an awful lot of
work to get right.

For what it's worth, Xenomai support is in a poor state in Rock because
LinuxRT is nowadays really really good even for demanding applications. But
YMMV.

Sylvain