[Rock-dev] Creating a new buildconf - How to start

Carina Harrius carina.harrius at dfki.de
Wed Jul 2 18:23:31 CEST 2014

Good evening,

I have a question concerning the setup of a new buildconf, i.e. when I start
creating a bundle for a new robot and need a repository including a manifest
file etc. to get started with. One way of doing it would be to bootstrap an
existing rock repository, but this might not be the smartest way. As I need the
information for writing a new Rock tutorial, it would be great to be able to
describe the "best possible way" of getting started..can anyone help me with
that?

Thanks in advance and

best regards
Carina Harrius